Change the ‘accommodation’ word in Search Result..

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Change the ‘accommodation’ word in Search Result..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Radistis
    Participant

Hi there,
    How can I change the ‘ 1 accommodation found in the search results page, and also on the URL to say ‘villa’ instead?
    I’m using this as an online booking for 1 villa rental, so it’s appropriate to have ‘villa’ instead of ‘accommodation’.

Thank you

Monica Omodei
    Participant

I would love some ability to vary this response too. I have only two bookabke spaces – a house and an apartment – and the search results look confusing. I have had this feedback from guests using the site.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tony and Monica,

Thanks for contacting us. You may edit the texts of the booking plugin by editing its translations. Please follow this link to learn How to change the text in the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin?
    So you need to select the same language that is set at Dashboard > Settings > General and add/edit translations for this language. For example, if the language of your WordPress is English (United States), you need to add this language using the Loco Translate plugin.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.