- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by J. Davis.
- September 10, 2018 at 1:54 pm #716723Bob EllisParticipant
Payment Gateways – General settings
I have the woocommerce integration plugin installed.
Pending Payment Time
Setting this to 15 gives the text at checkout “You have 15 mins to complete the payment before your order is dropped.”
Where can this be changed to “You have 15 mins to guarantee your reservation.”September 10, 2018 at 2:56 pm #716775Stacy LindKeymaster
There might be an option within WooCommerce to configure it. If not, you can try to change the text with a translation plugin:
1. Install a translation plugin e.g. Loco Translate from wp.org and activate it.
2. Navigate to Dashboard > Loco Translate > Plugins and click WooCommerce.
3. Click New Language.
4. Choose the default language of your WordPress.
5. Use the filter field to find all strings with phrases that you want to change.
6. Insert your own phrases as translation.
7. Save and check the result.September 11, 2018 at 6:10 am #717261Bob EllisParticipant
Thanks, I’ll give that a go.September 11, 2018 at 7:24 am #717276Bob EllisParticipant
Thanks, works well. Also let me change all “Accommodation” strings to “Room” which was my next question 🙂September 11, 2018 at 12:21 pm #717396J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for feedback, we are happy it worked for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.