Change order of elements on the single details page

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Change order of elements on the single details page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Cullen
    Participant

Hey

I have this page:

Villa Alicia

I have managed to add a contact form (which we need) i would ideally like to have the booking for under that or under the availability. I cannot figure out how to change the order of how the elements on that layout page. If you could point me in the right direction that would be great. Currently the booking form is behind the contact form.

Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello Paul,

You will find detailed instructions on how to edit single accommodation type pages in this article – the information on how to relocate some page elements is also included in it.

Regards,
    Andre

Paul Cullen
    Participant

Hi Andre

Thanks for your response.

Is there any documentation for this developer mode?

I have followed your instructions however it appears there are no modules for the actual accommodation type page (in our case each accomm. type is a different villa), there only appears to be elementor modules for other areas of the site. Screenshot attached.

Screenshot of Elementor Modules.

Thanks

Paul

Paul Cullen
    Participant

Hello, can i please get an update on this? Desperately need to get this site live. Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello Paul,

Unfortunately, there is no developer documentation regarding this matter yet, however, we do have a feature request passed to our developers already and in case there are more similar requests they will consider creating one.
    You should take a look at the part in the previously provided article, where it says: “An example of how to re-locate the Featured Gallery under the Attributes…”, you will also find the list of all the elements of the single accommodation type page above.
    Please note that not all the elements are available within Hotel Booking modules in page builder, therefore they can be edited/removed/relocated only by overriding PHP functions per the article directions.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.