Change “BOOK” link url

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello folks
    I would like to change the book link in search result to redirect it to airbnb for my client.

How can I do this?

Thank you

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi,

By default, the “Book” button on the Search Results page, takes a guest to the Checkout page that is specified in Accommodation > Settings > Checkout Page (if you enabled “Redirect to the checkout page immediately after successful addition to reservation” in Accommodation > Settings. Otherwise, after clicking the “Book” button, you would need to click “Confirm Reservation” and only then will be redirected to Checkout).
    However, you can try changing the link of the button with redirect plugins or by overriding plugin files.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Alexandre Dappel-Voisin
    Participant

Hi ! Is there a way to avoid the “confirm reservation” CTA and go directly to the confirmation page when the customer click on the “Book” CTA ?

Thanks,
    Alexandre

Andre Flores

Hello Alexandre,

You should enable the “Redirect to the checkout page immediately after successful addition to reservation.” option under Accommodation ->Settings tab in order to be redirected to Checkout once the Book button on the search results page is clicked.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.