Change Accommodation Type on Existing Accommodation

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Change Accommodation Type on Existing Accommodation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Levack
    Participant

My client wants to reorganize his accommodations. We have 12 cabins that because of some minor differences, we initially decided to set each one as its own accommodation type and then 1 accommodation for each. He now wants to group them into three “types”. The problem is he is already 70% booked for the summer so I have a lot of bookings to deal with. He doesn’t want to wait until his off-season so trying to figure out a solution.

1. Is it possible to create a new accommodation type, let’s say “Hot Tub Cabins” and then reassign a current accommodation to the new type. The type select box on the accommodation page is greyed out.

if not….

2. Changing each booking individually would be quite a task, but curious if it’s possible to transfer all bookings from the current accommodation to a new one.

if not…

Any suggestions or workarounds to get thru summer would be greatly appreciated.

T

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thoams,

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to re-assign the accommodation from one accommodation type to another. So you will need to create new ones and edit bookings one by one re-assigning them from one accommodation to another.

best regards,
    John Davis

Thomas Levack
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. I figured that was the situation. Guess we will wait and do it in the off-season. 🙂

T

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.