Can’t create manual bookings on back end.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ian West
    Participant

Got over 200 villas uploaded and now ready to add bookings manually. But when I go to ‘Add new booking’ on the back end – the search form opens, but for any villa and any dates I just get: ‘No accommodations found from xxxxxxx – till xxxxx”
    Booking Calendar shows no bookings. When I first setup and tested the plugin I could easily add bookings on the back end. What’s wrong?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

Thanks for contacting us. Please check the Rates of your properties and make sure there is a season price for that period/dates that you want to reserve. The property is unavailable if there is no season price in the rate for the dates that you try to book.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Alphaferienhaus VOF
    Participant

We have the same problem, sometimes is “Add new booking’ working on the back end” and another day not. Is it possible that the last version of WordPress is not compatible with the last version of “Hotel booking” 4.2.5? Can you please give us another solution? Best regards, Dayde

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

Make sure your dates do not start from today date. It wont work.

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

Anyone knows how to change colors for reservation of any status?
    Also status in booking calendar: For example my external bookings some require deposit so booking is not confirmed but is external. Some already paid.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alphaferienhaus,

Please make sure you have added a season price for that period that you try to book. Also, you may check the booking rules whether the booking on the next day is not available due to those rules at Bookings > Booking Rules.

best regards,
    J. Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janina,

Thanks for your question. You may find some examples of custom styling of the back-end calendar here https://motopress.com/forums/topic/feature-request-shading-or-different-colors-for-imported-bookings/#post-951985

We kindly ask you to search for existing topics or create new ones if the question does not correspond to the title of the current topic.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.