Cannot update due to Divi credentials?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot update Hotel Booking to 3.7.

“There is a new version of Hotel Booking available. View version 3.7.0 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.”

Update says it fails due to my needing to enter my Divi lodging and API. Both of which I already have done and they are correct as I updated the Divi theme with no problems earlier today.

Marina Hager
    Participant

Hi, I had the same problem. The error was I didn’t activate my licence key in motopress account after purchase. So i login in motopress account > membership > view my products > purchases history > view licence key > edit the domain associated to the licence. Then back to wordpress to fill hotel booking licence key again and I used the “activate” button. Updated with no problem.
    Regards

illia Khomko
    Participant

Thanks Marina!

I have the same problem and, indeed, my license key wasn’t activated either. However, now that I activated it in Motopress, I don’t see where to put the key in WordPress. The plugin still doesn’t update.

Thank you

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

You can activate the Hotel Booking license under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > the License tab.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.