Calendar to show the booked or blocked dates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joceyl Mismanos
    Participant

Hi,

How to configure the calendar to show the unavailable dates for the guest to know during selecting the dates in the search calendar.

Andre Flores

Hello, Joceyl!

The general availability search form added via [mphb_availability_search] shortcode shows the overall availability for all the accommodation types you have got on your website – it should allow your guests selecting any desired dates in order to find out if any accommodations are available, therefore, there is no option to have booked/blocked dates displayed as unavailable there.
    However, you may use [mphb_availability id=”777″] shortcode to display the availability of specific accommodation type (“777” is the accommodation type ID) – it allows displaying booked/blocked dates as unavailable in the search calendar.

Regards,
    Andre

Joceyl Mismanos
    Participant

Ok thank you, But how can I added my 5 accommodation id in that shortcode.
    Please help

Joceyl Mismanos
    Participant

It Does not work when I put the id

Joceyl Mismanos
    Participant

Ok Got it working now but this only works in accommodation single page. How can I show it to the search result? Ex: When I do the search, the result should still displays all the rooms but indicate not available for those rooms that are Blocked.

Please help.

Thank you so much

Andre Flores

Hello, Joceyl!

The shortcode allows to display availability for a single accommodation type only, there is no way to include several ID’s to the shortcode.
    Using this shortcode will return search results for the specific accommodation type only, there is no option to have all the accommodation types displayed in the search results showing available/blocked accommodations for selected dates, unfortunately.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.