Calendar Sync stuck on “waiting”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

My calendar import has suddenly started getting stuck on “waiting” on the first property it goes to process and therefore never progresses to the next one.

The result is just a backlog of imports that should have been processed but they’re all still on “waiting”.

I’ve tried clearing the logs and restarting them but still the same result.

Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

Having checked my PHP logs, it’s throwing this error:

Uncaught Error: Call to a member function format() on null in /www/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/repositories/booking-repository.php:227″

I do have a ticket open, but I don’t want to reply to the email in case it puts it back to the back of the queue 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello Andy,

I have located your ticket request and it is now taken care of. Let’s continue working on the issue in ticket #32491.

Regards,
    Andre

Bradley Velsink
    Participant

I am having the same issue on my website. All syncs are stuck on waiting.

Andre Flores

Hello Bradley,

The issue has been addressed in ticket #39483. I am pasting my reply below just in case:

The issue is caused by a large number of sync logs: https://prnt.sc/15cwkop. You should navigate to Calendar Sync Status tab at the top admin bar and delete all the logs there. Then set the Automatically delete sync logs older than option under Accommodation ->Settings to at least a “Week” in order to avoid logs overload in your database.
    Once it is done the synchronization should start working fine again.

Regards,
    Andre

James Anderson
    Participant

Hi Andre, Same issue here. We have tried to delete the logs via the button shown, but does not seem to change anything. Is there another way to delete the logs?

James Anderson
    Participant

Disregard. It seems to have cleared now after around 30 mins. Have changed the retention setting to ensure it does not occur again. Thank you 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello James,

Thank you for letting me know, I am glad it works fine now 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Daniel Mullen
    Participant

I have the same waiting issue. I have deleted all the logs but that hasnt helped. Is there another solution?

Kind regards,
    Daniel

Andre Flores

Hello Daniel,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.