Calendar sync issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edwin Heestermans
    Participant

Hi there,

I have an issue with calendar sync with Booking.com.
    When a customer books on Booking.com the reservation gets perfectly synced and registered in the calendar of my own website. But when that booking gets cancelled on Booking.com and disappears from the booking.com calendar the calendar from my own website doesn’t get cleared. Even worse, my own website re-syncs and blocks the Booking.com calendar as it would if somebody places a booking on my own website.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Edwin,

There are no unified standards to sharing booking statuses in ical, so our plugin does not know if something gets cancelled on the connected booking platforms. If it happens, you need to cancel the booking on other platforms manually, too.

Mathijs Meijer
    Participant

Is this ‘SOLUTION’ still actual? I hope there is a workaround at the moment? I have the same issue but then with my own website and the MotoPress demo (still testing).

Andre Flores

Hello Mathijs,

Currently the Hotel Booking plugin checks all the bookings included in the export link of other platforms during importing the file to the calendar. If some bookings which were imported to the Hotel Booking plugin are no longer there in the export link, the plugin removes them from the calendar as well or replaces them with other bookings for the same dates or bookings with some dates crossed).
    If you believe this is not the case on your end, submit a request to our Help Desk, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.