Calendar problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christine Ros
    Participant

Hello,

I first uses Oceanica + hotel pluging to a pet hotel needs, but as I am not a coder/dev I can’t succeed to make it look as I want. So, I change Oceanica to Page Builder Framework (mainly top menu can be off) + Elementor.

So, on single room booking page, the display of calendar is not good : the first column shows actual Month on the top of Year to choose from.

It took me 3 days to find the good selector and fix the way it look like adding in custom CSS

select, input[type=”datetime”]
    {width: 40%;}

But, there is another problem I can’t find the issue, the calendar is too short on the right – no border right is shown.

I use developper mode in Opera browser to find the where to make change, I found

div class=”datepick datepick-multi mphb-datepicker-light-yellow style width: 435px”

Setting 455px works fine in Opera dev tool but, I must be wrong with custom css because nothing change. Here what I set in custom css

.datepick .datepick-multi .mphb-datepicker-light-yellow {width:455px;}

Can you help me please ?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,
    It is difficult to advise without seeing the page code.
    Please, provide a link to your page, so that we could see the problem. You can send it here as a private reply or submit as a ticket.

Christine Ros
    Participant

Hello Macy,

Here a link

calendar display

Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

Thank you for provided link. It looks like your style was not applied due to spaces between classes.
    You can also try to use the code below:

.datepick.datepick-multi.mphb-datepicker-light-yellow{
        width: inherit !important;
    }

best regards,
    John

Christine Ros
    Participant

Hello M. Davis

Delete space doesn’t work but your css code is good.
    Thank you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

I’m happy to hear that it works. Your style would work too after you removed spaces if you add !important after the value in pixels.

best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.