Calendar not showing available dates in Green color

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Calendar not showing available dates in Green color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Georgios Billis
    Participant

Hello!

I updated the bellevue theme to version 4.0 and since then the calendars are not displaying correctly.
    I have two issues.

1) On the starting page: http://www.angelbay-bungalows.gr the calendars do not show the available dates in green colour. It is white.

2) If you choose a bungalow and redirect to the according page, you will see the calendar with now having a green colour for the available dates, but the checkout dates are half red and half white and not half red and half green as they used to be. This is confusing for potential guests as they do not know when to book.

Please help 🙂

Thank you in advance!

Georgios Billis
    Participant

Any ideas on this matter please?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Georgios,

Your theme was built by a third-party author who added custom styles for the elements of the booking plugin. Thus I think you might need to wait till the author releases a new version of the theme that would be compatible with later calendar updates. You may downgrade the version of the plugin, for now, to get the previous styles back.

best regards,
    John Davis

Isabelle van de Voorde
    Participant

Hello,

I’m suffering the same problem with the color of the calendar. I have the Palmeria theme and with the accent color on black instead of default (which is red). The calendar has the green/red colours for free/available but the dates booked are black on top of these colors: https://www.vivalavidabuena.com/accommodation/ca-la-bahia/

1) Is there an option to add custom CSS to solve this problem?
    2) If downgrading is the only solution, how can I do that? I bought the plugin at Envato market, so it’s not visible in my motopress account. At Envato I can’t reach previous versions of the plugin. Can you please help me, so the calendar will look back normal?

Kind regards, Isabelle

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Isabelle,

You may try to navigate to Accommodation > Settings and try select Default style for the Calendar.
    Otherwise, you may change the color codes for variables of the current calendar style at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.mphb-calendar.mphb-datepick .mphb-datepicker-light-coral {
      --mphb-available-date-bg: #fff;
      --mphb-not-available-date-bg: #000;
      --mphb-not-available-date-color: #000;
      --mphb-booked-date-bg: #000;
      --mphb-booked-date-color: #fff;
    }

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.