Bug – property details are being displayed under my page

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Bug – property details are being displayed under my page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andor Lazar
    Participant

Hi,

The property Detail, Availability and Reservation Form is displayed underneath each individual property page. This was not happening before. Do you know what’s causing it or how to remove it?

I have attached my page below; if you scroll to the bottom, you will see:

Sunny Dale

Thank you

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

it looks like the content has been added manually somewhere that put it there (a plugin maybe ?).

In the source you can see all the unwanted info are placed after the themify code.

Never tested themify but maybe the accomodation page have some shortcode after the themify code.

Try to look inside the accomodation page but with gutemberg editor (not themify).

Andor Lazar
    Participant

Thank you, Mickael, for coming back to me. When I add a new accommodation, the content of the property Detail, Availability and Reservation Form automatically always appears there, and I can not edit it. When I use Themify to add content to the page, it adds it above it and does not allow me to edit the text. Is this something the Hotel Booking plugin is automatically meant to do?
    Really appreciate all the help!

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I’m not talking of adding another accomodation throught hotel booking plugin but to look at the page (wordpress) accomodation.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

as you can see, I’ve only have [mphb_rooms] shortcode in mine.

Can you look in yours ?

Andor Lazar
    Participant

I had a look, but I don’t have any shortcodes on the property pages. Which is why it’s so strange…

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andor,

Thanks for your question. I’ve checked the page of the accommodation type on your site and I can not see the blocks you mentioned. It looks like you have already sorted this out. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.