Booklium and plugin Payment Request

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Valeriia Bavykina.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Luis
    Participant

I have Booklium with Payment Request plugin.
    Lately, some customers have not been able to pay with their credit card, the balance of their reservation.
    The link sent does not work. After entering card number, it does not arrive at Stripe.
    I read that it was better to have the Hotel Booking version 4 minimum with Payment Request plugin…
    Is this the problem?
    Do I have to purchase a Hotel Booking license in addition? And how ? Because I don’t see a link for the update of the plugin.

How to do ?

Julian Wynne
    Participant

We have this same problem, the payment request presents an error to the customer and does not allow the payment to be made. We also have the problem that deposits are not being taken, even though the website confirms the booking to the customer. I understand that these problems were addressed in v3.9.13 of the hotel booking plugin but unfortunately we cannot use this version of the plugin within Booklium. It is very frustrating that the premium template does not keep pace with the plugins around which it is built.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Luis! Every MotoPress rental theme (including Booklium) has the Hotel Booking plugin inbuilt with the same plugin functionality. Moreover, rental themes have their design and layout for the plugin since they were created for this booking engine. However, the difference between the inbuilt Hotel Booking plugin and booking plugin purchased separately is in the frequency of its update. Please, have a look at this article for more details: Updates for Hotel Booking in a MotoPress rental theme
    In this way, if you want get plugin updates independently from the theme package, you can purchase Hotel Booking license, deactivate the inbuilt booking plugin on the website and install & activate Hotel Booking purchased separately (all the data will remain intact).

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Julian!

Please, have a look at this article: Updates for Hotel Booking in a MotoPress rental theme

Luis
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    Can you confirm that the last version Hotel Booking plugin (that i will buy separetly) is fully compatible with Booklium?

Merci

Luis

Valeriia Bavykina

Sure. We have tested and verified the compatibility of the Hotel Booking plugin with the Booklium theme. If you have any queries then, please do let us know.

Luis
    Participant

Hello Valerie,
    I took your advice. I bought and install the Hotel Booking plugin. Now Payment Request plugin works fine. I encountered problems with WPML translation. It’s being adjusted.
    But i got an other problem with full-screen images in accomodation pages.
    They no longer slide and cannot be closed.
    Do you have an idea of ​​the problem to help me?

merci

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello Luis!

Please make sure that the ‘Display gallery images of accommodation page in lightbox.’ option is enabled (Accommodation -> Settings -> General tab).
    Let me know if that helps.

Luis
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response.
    It was activated. I disabled and re-enabled it. But it does not change anything
    :-/

Luis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Luis!

Services are not available at the moment. Please submit a ticket here providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we could take a closer look at the issue. We would be more than happy to assist. Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.