Booking Rules – allows 3 nights, 5 nights and 7 nights

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking Rules – allows 3 nights, 5 nights and 7 nights

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Noel Anderson
    Participant

Is there a way that I can configure this so that it only allows in a certain season 3 nights, 5 nights and 7 nights when booking so the customer can’t book for 4 nights or 6 nights?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your question. Using the Hotel Booking plugin you may add a booking rule for minimum stay (for example 3 nights) and maximum stay (for example 7 nights). Though in order to allow 5 nights bookings as well you will need to indicate specific days for check-in or check-out. For example:

Check-in days: Monday

Check-out days: Thursday, Saturday, Monday

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    J. Davis

Noel Anderson
    Participant

Is there any workaround for this?

So that the customer can book for any day but days 4 and 6 are greyed out and they can’t book it as set check-in days wouldn’t work as if the room is taken for 3 days just it means it’ll sit empty for 4 days before its bookable again on website

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your further question. I’m afraid that the only possible way is to indicate specific dates of the week for check-in or check-out.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.