Booking Reservation Cancelation Not Updating Properly

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking Reservation Cancelation Not Updating Properly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stacy Webb
    Participant

I believe this is a bug that needs to be fixed since i do not see a setting thqt appears to address this. I have the booking calendar setup so that it displays a the calendar above the booking form and we are using the ical feed from vrbo. The system is set to check for updated bookings for once an hour. We had a client that had booked a two week stay at our condo and he canceld about 2 weeks ago however the calendar displays those dates as being available but when we select that date range from the booking form we get a message that those dates are not available. I checked in to see why this was and i can see the reservation for the two week date range but it does not appear that this was canceled which in my opinion when its doing the refresh should remove a reservation if it is no longer in the ical feed from VRBo. Does this sound correct to anyone else or am i possibly overlooking a specific setting that will remove a reservation if it is no longer in the ical feed. I can write something to fix this but the minute we update the plugin it will just undo all my custom coding. Any suggestions are appreciated or if i can contribute a fix for this somewhere so that it becomes part of the code, i am fine with doing the work too. Other than this one item, I think your plugin is very well done and for the record i have tested about 15 different booking plugins before selecting yours. So Thank you in advance.

Andre Flores

Hello Stacy,

If the booking is canceled at VRBO, it is very important that it is removed from the VRBO iCal file. If it is, then the booking will be removed from the corresponding Hotel Booking calendar after the next sync. If you are sure the canceled booking was removed from the VRBO iCal file but still was there in the Hotel Booking calendar, kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.