Booking Form Popup Calendar

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Studio MLM
    Participant

Hello

I put a booking form into my page but when I click on the date, no calendar popup appears. It works on other pages of my site, but on this specific page I cannot get the datepicker calendar to appear rendering the booking form useless.

Desired behavior

correct behavior

Current Behavior

current behavior

Studio MLM
    Participant

Further clarification: the issue is only occuring when the booking form is part of a pop-up. Could it be a z-indexing issue?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you provide link to the page where the form is placed on a popup? We need to take a closer look at it. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Vwede Iyere-Okojie
    Participant

I’m currently experiencing the same issue, the calendar is not popping up currently and it is affecting business

Andre Flores

Hello there!

It would be much appreciated if you provide a link to the example page or even better if you submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue and provide further assistance.

Regards,
    Andre

Jamie Reynolds
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rachel Brown
    Participant

I am having the same issue with the calendar not appearing within a popup. Are there any general recommendations you can make or do you need access to the site?

Andre Flores

Hello Rachel,

This issue is rather individual, so I am afraid there are no general recommendation on how to resolve it.
    I would also kindly ask that you submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.