- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Mary Evans.
- December 26, 2019 at 9:35 pm #899642Studio MLMParticipant
I have tried implementing a booking form with both the short code method and the elementor ‘booking form’ widget method. I have specified the correct ID on both (I know it’s correct because beyond checking it on wordpress, it works with the other motopress plugins).
But the section where there should be a booking form is entirely blank.December 27, 2019 at 12:19 am #899659Studio MLMParticipant
Nevermind, as it turned out you don’t get those shortcodes/widgets to populate until you set rates for that accomodation type.January 21, 2020 at 11:55 am #907364Mary EvansModerator
Hello, thank you for solving the issue on your own and sharing your experience.
Indeed, for the booking form to be displayed correctly and an accommodation type to be available, there should be:
1) available physical accommodations in Accommodation > Accommodations;
2) a pricing season for the searched dates (Accommodation > Seasons);
3) an assigned rate for the searched dates (Accommodation > Rates).
If one of these three is not set up, then the plugin does not know the renting period and the price, so such accommodation types are considered unavailable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.