- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 days, 13 hours ago by Andre Flores.
- June 16, 2020 at 10:36 pm #967710Ryan LabelleParticipant
I am trying to create the following booking format options…..
1. Friday to Friday 7 nights Check In 4pm. Check Out 10am
2. Friday to Monday 3 nights Check in 4pm Check Out 10am
3. Monday to Friday 4 nights Check In 4pm Check Out 10am
But I cannot get all 3 booking options working together. In variably it is either 3 and 1 or 3 and 2. It seems that the system cannot cope with options 1 and 2 together.
Any idea? Is this possible?June 17, 2020 at 7:15 am #967779Mary EvansParticipant
Please, follow the instructions below:
– create 2 seasons (weekends and week days)
– add booking rules for these seasons as in the screenshot I’ve attached https://prnt.sc/t1838g
– add seasonal prices for “weekends” and “week days” seasons and specify price for 7 nights (https://prnt.sc/t183ny).
M. EvansApril 14, 2021 at 1:22 pm #1105786Joeri VijtParticipant
I have the same issue and your solution didn’t solve it unfortunately.
Actually, we have only 1 accomodation (holiday house) that is possible to book:
Weekend – 2 nights – (friday 4PM > sunday 3PM)
Long Weekend – 3 nights – (fridagy 4PM > monday 10AM)
Midweek – 4 nights – (monday 4PM > friday 10PM)
After 4 hours of searching, Googeling and reading your forums and help topics I can’t get it working. Any help would be appreciated.April 16, 2021 at 4:05 am #1106830Andre FloresModerator
You should still create two seasons for weekdays and weekends with the following booking rules:
– the weekdays season should allow to check in on Monday and check out on Friday with min-stay and max-stay set to 4 nights,
– the weekend season should allow check in on Friday and check-out on Sunday and Monday with min-stay set to 2 nights and max-stay set to 3 nights
If there is still no luck, kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.