Booking Configuration Help: week, weekend, midweek bookings

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking Configuration Help: week, weekend, midweek bookings

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

I am trying to create the following booking format options…..

1. Friday to Friday 7 nights Check In 4pm. Check Out 10am

2. Friday to Monday 3 nights Check in 4pm Check Out 10am

3. Monday to Friday 4 nights Check In 4pm Check Out 10am

But I cannot get all 3 booking options working together. In variably it is either 3 and 1 or 3 and 2. It seems that the system cannot cope with options 1 and 2 together.

Any idea? Is this possible?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

Please, follow the instructions below:
    – create 2 seasons (weekends and week days)
    – add booking rules for these seasons as in the screenshot I’ve attached https://prnt.sc/t1838g
    – add seasonal prices for “weekends” and “week days” seasons and specify price for 7 nights (https://prnt.sc/t183ny).

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Joeri Vijt
    Participant

Hi Mary,

I have the same issue and your solution didn’t solve it unfortunately.

Actually, we have only 1 accomodation (holiday house) that is possible to book:

Weekend – 2 nights – (friday 4PM > sunday 3PM)
    Long Weekend – 3 nights – (fridagy 4PM > monday 10AM)
    Midweek – 4 nights – (monday 4PM > friday 10PM)

After 4 hours of searching, Googeling and reading your forums and help topics I can’t get it working. Any help would be appreciated.

Andre Flores

Hello Joeri,

You should still create two seasons for weekdays and weekends with the following booking rules:

– the weekdays season should allow to check in on Monday and check out on Friday with min-stay and max-stay set to 4 nights,
    – the weekend season should allow check in on Friday and check-out on Sunday and Monday with min-stay set to 2 nights and max-stay set to 3 nights

If there is still no luck, kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.