Booking.com synchronization restrictions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Guara
    Participant

Hello,

trying to synchronize with booking I realized they just accept this feature (export) if you have one single kind of room available. I think it doesn’t even let you export if you have one room for each type, this is, I should just have one single option to offer. Is this so? Quite limiting…

I expected to avoid a channel manager (I’m just using booking and not expecting to go for more) but it’s tedious if I don’t manage to ease a bit the synchronisation between website bookings and booking.com

Do you have any hints or think I’m missing something here?

Thank you very much.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

Some accounts on booking com have an option for automatic ical sync. The criteria for your account to have this feature are sometimes shown in this article, but the info keeps changing. We would advise contacting booking com with this question to get precise info.

Guara
    Participant

Hi thank you.

I did (contacting booking) and they said I could online have this option if I was offering a single accomodation, this is, like a single room or place to for rental. I was wondering if this is indeed so…

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we do not have more info on this. From what I saw it looks like you can have this option if you are renting out a house or a room, which is a single property in its property type. Other properties used to have this option in an old calendar view, which does not seem to be available any longer.

Guara
    Participant

Ok thank you… booking making things “easy” as usual. Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.