booking 4.4.2 – Elementor – display price – unusable

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking booking 4.4.2 – Elementor – display price – unusable

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    eric Brabants
    Participant

Displaying prices is interesting, but the results are unusable – at least on my website

calendar - prices displayed

J. Davis
    Keymaster

He Eric,

Thanks for your question. The Booklium theme has not been adapted to a new feature yet. Meanwhile, you may try adding the style below at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.mphb-calendar span.mphb-price {
        z-index: 1;
    }

.datepick .datepick-month td span{
        height:auto;
        line-height:1.75;
    }

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    John Davis

eric Brabants
    Participant

It works

Not as pretty as I hoped, but functional and useful.

Thanks
    Eric

Calendar is working

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

You are welcome. I’d recommend you show the currency symbol next to the price. There is such an option at Accommodation > Settings.
    Could you specify how you’d like to show the price on the date cells? Perhaps I’ll be able to adjust it with CSS for you.

best regards,
    John Davis

eric Brabants
    Participant

using the same method, I “customized” the code like so:

.mphb-calendar .datepick-month td span .mphb-date-cell__price{
    color:#808080;
    }

You can see the result : https://gite-la-croix-liaud.fr/gite-3/

eric Brabants
    Participant

I would have liked to change the hatching (linear gradient) to red for the reserved days (instead of the current grey).
    But for now, that seems much more complicated to me

-:)

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

You may try to apply the following style:

.datepick .datepick-month td span.mphb-past-date, .datepick .datepick-month td span.mphb-booked-date, .datepick .datepick-month td span.mphb-booked-date.mphb-date-check-in.mphb-date-check-out {
      color: #000;
      opacity: 1;
      border: 1px solid #fff;
      background: -webkit-repeating-linear-gradient(135deg, transparent, transparent 4px, #EE4B2B 5px, #EE4B2B 6px);
      background: -o-repeating-linear-gradient(135deg, transparent, transparent 4px, #EE4B2B 5px, #EE4B2B 6px);
      background: repeating-linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent, transparent 4px, #EE4B2B 5px, #EE4B2B 6px);
    }

.datepick .datepick-month td span.mphb-date-check-in.mphb-booked-date, .datepick .datepick-month td span.mphb-available-date.mphb-date-check-out {
      background: -webkit-repeating-linear-gradient(135deg, transparent, transparent 4px, #EE4B2B 5px, #EE4B2B 6px);
      background: -o-repeating-linear-gradient(135deg, transparent, transparent 4px, #EE4B2B 5px, #EE4B2B 6px);
      background: repeating-linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent, transparent 4px, #EE4B2B 5px, #EE4B2B 6px);
    }

best regards,
    John Davis

eric Brabants
    Participant

Hi john

Thanks for the CSS

I applied it by changing the value of red (a bit softer).
    Between the price display and the color management, I am fully satisfied with the calendar

You can see the result on the website (bottom of the page): https://gite-la-croix-liaud.fr/le_studio/

Once again, thank you very much for your involvement

Sincerely

Eric Brabants

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

You are welcome. We have released an update version with adjusted styles. It would help us much of you review the Booklium theme https://motopress.com/products/booklium/#reviews

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.