Book consecutive accomodations instead of random order

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Book consecutive accomodations instead of random order

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed that accommodations are spread out when someone book and not consecutive. (I assume this was built like that so that hotel rooms are spread out), but in our camping scenario, it doesn’t work as good.

Is it possible to set it so it books consecutively? (site1, site2, site3, etc.)

Or to configure it so if someone book for a group, they can be next to each other.

I saw another thread asking about letting people pick their accommodation. That would also be a good solution for this.

(or is it possible to let me know in which file the accommodation “random splitting” is occurring so I can hire a developer to customize it for me.)

Thanks

Steve

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

Accommodations are booked in the order they are displayed in Accommodations list in your back-end. You may use Simple Custom Post Order plugin and order your accommodations the way you want. After that if someone books several accommodations from a single accommodation type, they will be booked exactly in the order they have got in your Accommodations list.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.