Book button behavior

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Mary Evans.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Diyang Liu
    Participant

This article said there is an option to change the book button behavior but I cannot find this option inside the settings tab of my Hotel Booking plugin, is it removed or how to find it?

https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041087452-How-to-redirect-to-checkout-immediately-after-Book-button-is-clicked-

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

The ability to redirect to checkout immediately after successful addition to reservation on the search results page was added in the 3.7.3 version of Hotel Booking.
    Please, make sure to update the plugin at least to the 3.7.3 version.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Diyang Liu
    Participant

I can’t find the license tab anywhere in the settings of the plugin. How can I update the plugin?

Mary Evans
    Participant

If you purchased the Hotel Booking plugin from motopress.com, you should be able to activate its license under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > License.
    You can find the purchased plugin license in your MotoPress account.

In case you got plugin inbuilt in a MotePress rental theme, please, have a look at this article: Updates for Hotel Booking in a MotoPress rental theme

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Diyang Liu
    Participant

I did exactly as the article guided which was to deactivate my built-in plugin and download and install Hotel Booking separately and I got this:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home1/diyarent/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/

Plugin installation failed.

What should i do?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Please, note that the inbuilt Hotel Booking plugin should be deactivated and deleted. After that, you should upload and activate the Hotel Booking plugin, purchased separately (all the content should remain intact).

Let us know if it helped. Otherwise, please, submit a ticket here, for us to provide you with our personal assistance.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.