Book accommodation only for children

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Stöhr
    Participant

Hello Motopress Team,

It is currently not possible that when a new booking is made at our campsite (Campterra Theme) only children are deposited with an accommodation. So far, at least one adult must always be specified. This function needs to be supplemented because we also have larger groups of children with us.

Best reguards

Sebastian

Andre Flores

Hello, Sebastian!

Unfortunately, the plugin does not allow booking rooms for children only, at least one adult should be selected to book a room – this is what the plugin logic is.

Regards,
    Andre

Sebastian Stöhr
    Participant

The problem is, however, that large groups of young people cannot be properly billed. The fee varies depending on the age. An example: A group of young people (20 people) comes with 1 adult supervisor. So a tent with 1 adult and 10 tents with 2 teenagers each. Do you have a solution to this problem? I am a programmer myself and I am sure that it is not a big effort to incorporate this option.

Andre Flores

Hello, Sebastian!

Unfortunately, there is no solution to achieve this so far. I will keep your request in mind though, an in case there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this feature to the plugin.
    Anyone, who also needs this feature, feel free to let me know by commenting this topic.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.