Blog page minimalistic view

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diana Monica
    Participant

Hi team,

I would like to know the short code (or what else) do you use on the Albastross blog posts page?

I deleted this page and now I want to replicate it on another page but in Elementor I can only find the “Advanced Posts” and this doesn’t have any option to display the posts the way you did on the blog posts page.

The minimalistic view is what I need: https://themes.getmotopress.com/albatross/blog/?minimalistic=true

Thanks!
    Diana

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Diana,

Thanks for contacting us. This is a predefined layout of a default Blog page. You need to go to Settings > Reading and select a blog page from the list. Then you will need to go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Blog > and make sure this option is selected ‘Enable minimalistic blog style?’

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Diana Monica
    Participant

Thank you @J. Davis!
    This surely helps when creating a new blog page, but is there a way to implement this “grid minimalistic look” for the articles/blog posts also as an element in a normal page?

I wanted to add it on the bottom of the home page, and just display the lates 4 articles.

I don’t like the default widget for the blog posts.. the posts are too big, pictures are too big.. so I wanted this grid minimalistic look instead.

Thanks!
    Diana

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your question. You may try to use the Advanced Posts widget of the Stratum using the Elementor. This widget allows you to show the posts of any post type.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.