Block booking on Accommodation type when another type is booked

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Block booking on Accommodation type when another type is booked

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christie Acevedo
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if it’s possible when a visitor books accommodation of type A, to block users from booking accommodation of type B for the same days as accommodation of type A on the calendar.

Thank you.

Mathieu Castonguay
    Participant

I also need something like that.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in the plugin by default. As an option you may try synchronizing Accommodation A with Accommodation B as it is described in the workaround from this article.
    We do have a similar feature request and I have added your up-votes to it as well. In case there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing such an option in future plugin updates.

Regards,
    Andre

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We are happy to notify you that since Hotel Booking 4.10.0, it is now possible to link selected accommodations, enabling automatic blocking of linked accommodations when one is booked.
    You can learn how it works by reading this post https://motopress.com/blog/linked-accommodations-in-hotel-booking-plugin-4-10-0/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.