Block actual day and the day after in booking calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Block actual day and the day after in booking calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michal Popelka
    Participant

Hi, I need this feature for my customer: Block automaticaly today and the day after the actual day in booking calendar. So today 15.7.2020 will not be able to book accommodation on 15.7. and 16.7. Is there a way how to do this?

Andre Flores

Hello, Michal!

There is a workaround for blocking the current date in the calendar, you may do that by adding the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.mphb-selectable-date.datepick-today {
        pointer-events: none;
    }

As for the next day, currently there is no such feature available in the plugin, however, we do have such a feature request. I have added your up-vote to it as well, and once there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding it to one of plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Michal Popelka
    Participant

Hi, thank you for answer. Wouldn’t it be manual by adding a code?
    Something like this:
    <script>
    jQuery(function($){
    $(selector).datepick({minDate: +2 });
    });

</script>

http://keith-wood.name/datepickRef.html

I am not able to set the right selector.

Andre Flores

Hi, Michal!

I am afraid this script will not block current and the next day dates in the calendar, it would require adding more code and scripts. Currently we do not have a quick solution to this request, therefore it is listed in our feature requests list.

Regards,
    Andre

Michal Popelka
    Participant

ok

Valeriia Bavykina

πŸ“ŒWe are excited to announce the release of the new Hotel Booking 3.9.0 version, where we have added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option. Moreover, it is possible to set an Advance Reservation (the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings). We know that you were waiting for this feature, so our developers did their best to represent the improvements for you and your business.
    If you got a plugin inbuilt into the theme, you might wait until the theme is updated to get a new version of the plugin or purchase a Hotel Booking license separately to get immediate updates https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/.
    Thank you for choosing MotoPress! πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.