Availability

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    michael buttery
    Participant

I have (so far) just one accommodation type
    It is set to
    Adults 2
    Children 0
    Capacity 2 ( I have tried with this blank and set to 2)
    If I do an availability search for anything over 2 it still returns the accommodation 1 accommodation found from – for the dates searched
    I have tried removing children from the search and various other things but it still shows as available whether I search for 1 or 30 when the capacity is only 2

michael buttery
    Participant

Ok, now worked out how to lower the number of guests and disabled the search form to recommend the best set of accommodations according to a number of guests but
    when searching for say 4 guests it still shows results and book button for accommodation which only has capacity for 2
    How do I get the search form to give results which only match the capacity of accommodation

Andre Flores

Hello Michael,

Sine the Hotel Booking plugin allows multibooking, the search results always return available accommodations even if the capacity does not match the selected number of adults/children. It may be not relevant in your case as you only have a single accommodation, so you may try this workaround in order to make sure the search results are returned depending on the number of selected guests.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.