Availability Calendar still shows booked date as available

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Booklium Availability Calendar still shows booked date as available

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    maryam wakili
    Participant

Hi,

Using Booking rules Block accommodation I blocked certain days for a particular accommodation from being booked however when i look on the front end the dates aren’t greyed out in the availability calendar and its still showing that the room is available for booking.

null
    null
    null

Please how do I grey them out on the availability calendar as this is misleading to my customers.

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hi, Maryam!

In case you have blocked certain accommodation, the accommodation type will still be available in availability search, since there may be other accommodations assigned to it: https://prnt.sc/spuqkg. If this is not the case and you have only one accommodation assigned to the accommodation type, you should make sure you are using [mphb_availability id="777"] shortcode, and not the [mphb_availability_search], since the latter one checks availability for all the accommodation types you have, not specific accommodation type.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.