Availability Calendar showing unavailable

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Federico Mazziotti di Celso
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve created a website with 4 accomodations, in my availability calendar I have inserted the 4 id of the accomodations, the problem is happening when one accomodation is reserved, the availability calendar shows the unavailable date also if other accomodations are available.
    Yes I’ve customized my calendar css, however it is not related to that (I’ve checked).
    I’m using WPML but I have not duplicated my accomodation type pages, any suggestion?
    The availability calendar is displayed in this page: https://palazzomazziotti.it/book-now/?lang=en

Federico Mazziotti di Celso
    Participant

I’ve found that only a particolar accomodation is having this problem, in particular the “green suite” on my website.
    If others room are reserved the dates are shown available for other rooms, but if the green suite is reserved the date is shown unavailable for all the suite

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Federico,
    There is no option to add a common availability calendar that displays the availability of all accommodation types. It is possible to add an availability calendar of a specific accommodation type so it must be a calendar of the ‘green suite’.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.