Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

• This topic has 94 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

I dunno what the problem was but it works now, great stuff πŸ™‚ Just need to do it everytime we update the site!

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Glad to hear that πŸ™‚
    Yes, Unfortunately I can’t change that unless motopress team add it to the code.

In case someone is interrested, in my personal roadmap of modification for now there is:
    -show full booked date on calendar (DONE)
    -show services in booking list (DONE)
    -add year in check-in/check-out date on booking list (when not active year) (DONE)
    -(request payment addon) substract on-hold payment from the total in payment link (DONE)

-option to hide old booking in booking list
    -(notification addon) option to manually send mail (in booking list page/booking detail page/calendar page)
    -probably a lot more

I also made a very very basic “plugin” with a shortcode to add inside the mail which modify the content based on the service (ex:when meal is selected, add a message with a link to the page to choose the meal).

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello Mickael,
    perhaps you can provide us the new mphb.js with version 4.5.0?
    I will try to use it too.
    Thank you
    Felizia

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I added the 4.4.5 files on the shared folder : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jp7JxwqdToYSD7iSoKux0qXKK52C66ej?usp=sharing

don’t forget to remove the prefix 4.4.5_ before placing them in the folder.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

great thank you

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

must I use the css files also?
    Thank you

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Non, only the JS and JS.min . The css is for another post.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Great solution, I like it πŸ™‚ Thank you

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

The solution is great but it makes the back reservation not functionnal.

All dates becomes greyed out (back end only).

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Back reservation? I don’t understand the concept? You mean reservation before the date of today?

Edit: Hooo you mean in the back office.
    I’ll look into that, you should have tell me on the thread.

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

Yes, back-end sorry.

Now it’s me who don’t understand when you say in the thread (?). Just tried it this morning, was having the same issue with 4.4 finally. Thought it was WPML or the plug-in that was causing it in 4.4 (because when I updated the Motopress plug-in to 4.5 it came back to normal) but this morning trying your “4.5” modification, front-end works properly but all dates are greyed out in the back-end.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

If you have an issue with my modification don’t hesitate to ask me (that’s what I was trying to say with my awesome level of English).

I’ll look into it tomorrow. I think I should find a way to disable it completely on back office, way less useful back there.

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

Also with my awesome english, I just tested it this morning on v4.5…

I should have taken some screenshots but basically:
    – Works properly on the website
    – Blocks all dates on the back-end so unable to make the reservation via the back-end

Let me know, looking forward to this πŸ™‚

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello Mickael,
    I updeted today to version 4.5.1 and the changes are gone. Can I upload the 4.5 files again or do I need a new version?
    Thank you Felizia

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I tested on back office, its working fine here

View post on imgur.com

I can select the date juste like front-end, can you provide a screenshot to help me find out ?

@Felizia, I just updated to 4.4.5.1 and tested with the mphb.js 4.4.5 and its working, this file is not modified in this update (still the same), so you can use the version 4.4.5

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.