Properties are not available on secondary languages (WPML)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Properties are not available on secondary languages (WPML)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sebahattin Enes Arslan
    Participant

Let me first thank you for this great plugin!

Currently I have the issue that I used WPML to independently translate each (e.g. accommodation) page, but due to that somehow the availability calendars won’t be displayed in other languages.

How can I solve this issue?

Sebahattin Enes Arslan
    Participant

To clearify my question a bit: I have set up an english (main language) regular accommodation page by adding an accommodation. Then I set the translation of this accommodation to “independent” (which is described in the motopress manual of the plugin) which duplicates this english accommodation to other languages. Then I manually translated these non-english accommodation pages on their respective pages.

Somehow on the non-english sites the shortcode for the availability calendar doesn’t work, so the calendar is not visible… so I tried to fix it on my own and set the accommodation ID in the shortcodes in the non-english accommodation pages to the ID of the english accommodation… didn’t help either.

Any help?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sebahattin,

Thanks for contacting us. You need to make sure you have translated Rates to make the properties available on other language versions of your site.
    Note: do not make Accommodations (units of accommodation types) translatable and do not translatable them in order to display the same availability across different languages on your site.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.