Ask the customer to fill in the guest details

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcelo Cardoso
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the admin manual approval mode for reservations.

A customer requests a reservation, for example, for 4 guests. He informs your name and the other data. When I (administrator) approve the booking, I would like the customer to provide all guest details (name and age at the very least).

Is there a way to send an email with a link asking the customer to fill in this information? Even if it’s a link to a Google Forms form, if the functionality doesn’t exist (the problem here is how to fill the Google form data with the booking information).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for contacting us. You may create a custom page with a custom contact form or use a google form and ask the guest (person who made a reservation) to indicate Booking ID in one of the fields of such a form. Thus you will be able to associate the submitted request with a proper reservation.

Or you may ask the guest to specify the names of all the guests in the Notes fields while making a reservation. You can do this by editing the translation of the Notes field.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.