Anchor Links Produce Glitch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Washburn

When I click an Anchor link (that is linked to a section directly below) the page will typically glitch for a fraction of a second and show the section it’s about to scroll to. This is easily reproduced on my main page:

http://dayz.rocks

When you click “Explore” the page will glitch for a brief second. You can then scroll up and test it again, or refresh the page and test again to get the same results.

Any idea why this is happening?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello David,

I’ve just tested links at your website and could not replicate the issue you described. Could you clear the cache and try it again? Also try to test it using another browser or PC. Is it helpful?

Best regards,
    John

David Washburn

Hi John,

Thanks for looking into this. I am still experiencing the issue on multiple browsers/computers. If I click the “Explore” button quickly the website glitches for a half second. This isn’t a major issue but it’s definitely annoying. I can recreate with a video.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I’ve just noticed something similar when clicking at down arrow. Could you submit a request providing access? We’ll take a closer look at it.

Best regards,
    John

David

Hi John,

How would I go about submitting a request for you guys to look into this? Im unfamiliar with that process.

Thanks,

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

You can submit a request here

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.