How to remove commas (separator) between Amenities in hotel Booking?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to remove commas (separator) between Amenities in hotel Booking?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janne Lundin
    Participant

How do I make the commas between amenities disepear, I use
    hotel booking with Elementor Pro and Hello theme

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janne,

You may follow this article to find a snippet to edit the delimiter within the amenities https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037808151-How-to-edit-separators-delimiters-in-Hotel-Booking-plugin-

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Hello, I looked at the link but I can’t find the functions mentioned. I don’t know which functions.php file to find and where it is located. I also don’t know exactly how to replace it: “new separator here”. I need to remove the comma as thousands separator. It makes a problem when exporting to CSV where there are comma separators. Instead of 14,500 CZK, I have 14.5 CZK.
    I have Hotel booking full.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

You may try to add the code below to the functions.php file of your theme at /wp-content/themes/folder-of-your-theme/:

function theme_default_option_mphb_thousand_separator() {
        return '';
    }
    add_filter( 'default_option_mphb_thousand_separator','theme_default_option_mphb_thousand_separator'); 

This will change the format of the price on the front-end. While your issue might be related to formatting of the document where you import the CSV file.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Hello, great thanks. It also works when exporting to CSV.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.