Amenities as list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dani Pratikno
    Participant

Hi, Support
    I want to display amenities as list any suggestions how to display it?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dani,

Thanks for your question. You may add the following style to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

span.mphb-attribute-value > * {
        display: block;
    }

You may refer to this article to learn how to remove comma separator https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037808151-How-to-edit-separators-delimiters-in-Hotel-Booking-plugin-

best regards,
    John Davis

Dani Pratikno
    Participant

Hi Davis thank you for your reply
    I have another question, right now I’m using bricks builder I create a custom template for accommodations type, if I’m using dynamic data {post_content} all will show up like description, detail, etc I only need to show description only and I can’t use shortcode because in shortcode I don’t find description [mphb_room price=”false” title=”false” featured_image=”false” book_button=”false” view_button=”false” details=”false” excerpt=”false” gallery=”false” id=”‘ . $currentID. ‘”] do you have any functions for this case?

best regards

Dani

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dani,

Thanks for your further question. You may try to navigate to Accommodation > Settings and enable Developer mode. This may remove the details and other sections from the post content widget.
    Otherwise, you may go to edit Accommodation Type and add Description to the Excerpt field. Then add the Excerpt widget to the layout of the post.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.