Alternative Booking Package for Rooms

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Valeriia Bavykina.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Abdülkadir Sahin
    Participant

Hello all,
    I have a problem. There are a total of 4 rooms (Acco. 1) that can be booked. High or low season. I was able to set everything. As far as everything is ok.

But I would like to offer an additional alternative booking package. People can book these rooms with a Monday to Thursday package at a fixed price of $500 with half board. This means that if someone selects Monday to Thursday in the calendar, they should also be able to see this alternative package in the search results in addition to the standard prices.

or

I can set up a new accommodation (Acco. 2) for this package and use Booking Rules to navigate to it, so that it is always displayed when someone selects Mon to Thu. But the problem here is that then the number of rooms (Acco. 1) is automatically not reduced.

Do you have any ideas how to solve such a challenge?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello Abdülkadir!

You may create an extra season for ‘Monday to Thursday’ pricing.Thus you would be able to indicate check in/ out day for this new season via Booking Rules.
    Also you will be able to add ‘Monday to Thursday’ season pricing to your existing rates. You will just need to drag them over the current rates to increase the priority.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.