Filter booking results by different parameters under All Bookings and Calendar in admin panel

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Filter booking results by different parameters under All Bookings and Calendar in admin panel

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tanitsak Luechatanyapat
    Participant

Hello,
    Would it be possible to filter or search All Booking or Calendar with more options other than Accommodation Type? For example, attributes like Location?

Thank you

Andre Flores

Hello, Tanitsak!

You are able to add more options to the availability search form by creating attributes and adding them to the form. Check this nice video on how to do that.

Regards,
    Andre

Tanitsak Luechatanyapat
    Participant

Hello, Andre

What i meant was All booking and calendar at the back end of the website for admin. (Bookings > All Bookings) and (Bookings > Calendar)

I only see the filter uses accommodation type, i would like to know if admin could use other filter such as location to show the result only those locations in All booking and Calendar.

Thank you

Andre Flores

Hello, Tanitsak!

Thank you for clarification. Unfortunately, there is no such option in the plugin. However, we will keep your request in mind for future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

LarryM
    Participant

I also think this feature is missing to help sort through pages of bookings in the admin panel – a couple of filters like paid and unpaid, past and future bookings would be very helpful!

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. Anyone else who also needs this feature feel free to let me know by commenting this topic.

Regards,
    Andre

Steve Goodlass
    Participant

I agree. It would be very useful to at least be able to have the bookings sorted by check in date. Similarly the ability to have the notes field displayed in the All Bookings list and the Calendars tool tip

The scenario I’m wanting to work with is scheduling cleaners, which ideally I’d record against the booking and then staff can look up who is on cleaning.

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. Your up-vote has been counted as well.

Regards,
    Andre

Mael Houck
    Participant

Following this topic, I understand that in the admin calendar the accommodation type as sorted by ID, can we sort it by other criteria… alphabetic?

We manage over 50 différents accommodation type with many units of each… having a minimum of order will simplify our work.

THanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mael,

Thanks for your question. You may try to use a third-party plugin to order the posts of any post type with a drag and drop to set up a proper order e.g. Post Types Order or Intuitive Custom Post Order, etc.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mael Houck
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, yes installed “Post Types Order” and it works nicely.

Thanks for the solution!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.