All available accommodations not showing up in search results

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking All available accommodations not showing up in search results

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Brown
    Participant

My client has a small inn with four rooms. She would like all available accommodations to show up in the search results page, but as it is, a maximum of three appear even when there are no bookings or blocked accommodations for the dates searched so all four should appear. What can you recommend?

Jeffrey Donchez
    Participant

I have the opposite problem.. I setup the page using shortcode [mphb_availability id=”777″] (of course, my id, not the one in the demo).. however, when I use it to search availability, it gives me results for all accommodation types, not just the one I specify

Andre Flores

Hello Rachel,

You should make sure all the four accommodation types have at least 1 accommodation assigned to them, it may happen that the one of them has 0 accommodations, therefore it is not available.
    If the issue persists, I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at it.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Jeffrey,

Looks like you are redirected to the Search Results page when checking availability of specific accommodation type. In order to avoid that from happening you should make sure to enable “Skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.” option under Accommodation ->Settings tab.

Regards,
    Andre

Rachel Brown
    Participant

Thank you, Andre! That was the issue. I appreciate your assistance!

Andre Flores

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help 🙂
    It would be very much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.