Albatross theme colors

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Hi there,
    Is it possible to change the Alatross theme colors? Appearance > Customize > Colors only has ‘background color’ as an option to change. I am wanting to change the button and links colors. Will I have to do this on each page individually with CSS?
    Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello Ashleigh,

You may edit website global colors right in Elementor while editing any page – click the “hamburger” menu at the top left corner of the Elementor editing panel and navigate to Site Settings tab – this is where you will be able to adjust colors: https://prnt.sc/107ggpv.

Regards,
    Andre

Valerio Donfrancesco
    Participant

Hello, I tried changing the elementor global colors but it doesn’t seem to work? Is there an easy way to change the template colors? I understand this is a free template, but I think they should put more effort on customisation options…

Andre Flores

Hello Valerio,

Global colors are managed via Elementor as it is described in my previous reply. As for the rest of the colors, they are managed via custom CSS.
    If you face issues with specific styles, provide me with your website URL in a private reply, so I take a closer look at it.

Regards,
    Andre

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    Louise Tindbaek
    Participant
    Kalvis Kalsers
    Participant
    Andre Flores
    Andre Flores
    Brian Kolaci
    Participant

I’m looking to do the same (adjust the theme background color), but neither of those settings seem to adjust that green color for the header/footer. Where can I adjust that?

Andre Flores

Hello Brian,

In order to change the header and footer background color, add the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.site-header {
    	background: #xxxxxx;
    }
    .site-footer {
    	background: #xxxxxx;
    }

Replace #xxxxxx with the desired color codes.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.