Airbnb bookings missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amos Kater
    Participant

Dear all,

Synchronization with Airbnb works really well, although I also experience the frustration that I have to copy/paste details.

However I also have an other bigger issue, Airbnb removes a reservation when the guest checked out. The result is that the overview of bookings in “Hotel Booking” is not complete, all Airbnb bookings are missing.

This is very frustrating for accounting purposes, does somebody has a solution?

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello Amos,

So far we have not received similar complaints from other users, perhaps there is an option at AirBnB panel to avoid removing bookings once the guest checks out. I would recommend that you contact AirBnB support team directly regarding this matter, they should be able to address this issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Amos Kater
    Participant

And Airbnb is pointing me to Motopress:(

Andre Flores

Hello Amos,

Are the bookings for Guests who check out removed from your AirBnB account and the AirBnB export link? If so, the issue is not related to the Hotel Booking plugin, since it only imports what is included in the export link – if there are no previous bookings in the link the Hotel Booking checks it and removes them from the calendar.
    Usually bookings are not removed from the export link unless they are cancelled.

Regards,
    Andre

Amos Kater
    Participant

Hi Andre,

No, they are not removed on both sides:( The bookings are still visible at Airbnb, however not anymore in the bookings overview at MotoPress.

What can we do? I can share screenshots however not via the forum I believe.

Cheers

Andre Flores

Hello Amos,

Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing screenshots and temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.