- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by István Tornyos.
- July 27, 2022 at 11:09 am #1334374István TornyosParticipant
In the case of an administrator reservation, the reservation is automatically placed in confirmed status. But this is not good because, for example, all three emails that the guest would receive during the process go out at once.
1. When you make a reservation, we inform you where to transfer the accommodation fee.
2. Also the one that would normally only go out if the admin manually changes it to confirmed. In this, you will be informed that the accommodation fee has arrived and that we are waiting for you. However, the accommodation fee has not even arrived…
3. The reminder email also goes out, which should go out 5 days before arrival.
My question is, is it possible to change this somewhere? So that the reservation recorded by the admin is not automatically confirmed, but that the admin confirms it manually whenever he wants?
Thanks.August 3, 2022 at 12:08 pm #1336975Janina WeghornParticipant
It’s set up to confirmed but there are option to choose from instead confirmed. For example you may choose “confirm by admin” and color will change to different one.
Also before you click confirm or not make sure you disable auto email option on top right corner.
Are you using hotel booking for WP app?
Mine doesn’t work. Nobody knows why. This app is best thing for all booking calendar but…August 4, 2022 at 6:32 am #1337241Andre FloresModerator
This is how manually adding bookings functions at the moment. We do have such feature request and I have added your up-vote to it. In case there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing such a possibility in future.
Meanwhile, you may create booking using your own or dummy email, e.g. [email protected]. Once the booking is created, you may change the booking status to Pending, change the email address to the guest’s one and then switch the status to Confirmed to send out all the required notifications.
AndreAugust 12, 2022 at 11:52 am #1340548István TornyosParticipant
Yes, I found this “manually” setting here and there solution, it just made me laugh a little that in 2022 this could be much smoother.
I will wait, I hope I live. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.