Admin and Customer does not receive Hotel Booking Plugin Email

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kostas Kontos
    Participant

Hi,
    I have activate Woocommerce Payments plugin.
    After that I don’t receive the Hotel Booking email for the confirmation as admin or customer when I use the Woocommerce payment mode.
    I only receive, as admin or customer, the Woocommerce email about my reservation which does not include room type informations.
    When I use Hotel Booking payments methods I receive the confrimation Emails from Hotel Booking Plugin.
    Thanks for help

Kostas

Andre Flores

Hello, Kostas!

Check if the booking/order status is Confirmed – this will make sure both admin and the customer receive confirmation e-mail. If it is, check the booking Logs in order to find out whether the e-mail has been sent to admin/customer: https://prnt.sc/sk5dfx. I would also recommend that you configure SMTP on your website, you may use one of the WordPress plugins, e.g. Post SMTP Mailer – it also allows to check any e-mail event to find whether e-mails on your website were sent/delivered.
    If the issue persists, do not hesitate to submit a request to our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Kostas Kontos
    Participant

Thank you Andre,
    Because I used Woocommerce payment via Bank Account the Booking status was not confirmed.

Kostas KOntos

Andre Flores

Hello, Kostas!

I see, thank you for the feedback. I am glad that we were able to get to the bottom of the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Anton Ignakov
    Participant

Hi,
    How it can be that order status is Pending however payment is successful? Should not it be Confirmed automatically? I use Woocommerce Payments and do not receive confirmation as admin. Customer do not receive too.

Andre Flores

Hello, Anton!

What payment method exactly are you using? As Kostas mentioned in his last reply he used Bank Account payments, therefore the booking status was not changed to Confirmed after the payment, the status needs to be changed from Pending to Confirmed by admin, since the plugin does not “know” whether the funds arrived to the bank account.

Regards,
    Andre

Anton Ignakov
    Participant

I use payments by Tinkoff bank and customers pay by visa and other cards online. I have their plugin installed.

Andre Flores

Hi, Anton!

I would ask submitting a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.