Admin and Customer does not receive Hotel Booking Plugin Email

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kostas Kontos
    Participant

Hi,
    I have activate Woocommerce Payments plugin.
    After that I don’t receive the Hotel Booking email for the confirmation as admin or customer when I use the Woocommerce payment mode.
    I only receive, as admin or customer, the Woocommerce email about my reservation which does not include room type informations.
    When I use Hotel Booking payments methods I receive the confrimation Emails from Hotel Booking Plugin.
    Thanks for help

Kostas

Andre Flores

Hello, Kostas!

Check if the booking/order status is Confirmed – this will make sure both admin and the customer receive confirmation e-mail. If it is, check the booking Logs in order to find out whether the e-mail has been sent to admin/customer: https://prnt.sc/sk5dfx. I would also recommend that you configure SMTP on your website, you may use one of the WordPress plugins, e.g. Post SMTP Mailer – it also allows to check any e-mail event to find whether e-mails on your website were sent/delivered.
    If the issue persists, do not hesitate to submit a request to our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Kostas Kontos
    Participant

Thank you Andre,
    Because I used Woocommerce payment via Bank Account the Booking status was not confirmed.

Kostas KOntos

Andre Flores

Hello, Kostas!

I see, thank you for the feedback. I am glad that we were able to get to the bottom of the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.