additional service price per child

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tommy Bowers
    Participant

I see there is an option to charge each additional service per adult or per accommodation, is there any way to set something up on a per child basis?

many thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your question. There is no option to add service per children but you can select per Accommodation type of charge in this case.

Or you can hide ‘Children’ parameter and re-name ‘Adults’ parameter into ‘Guests’ or ‘Persons’ and to add service per guest or person.

We would also appreciate if you describe your situation and case when it is needed – whether you have some special services for children?

best regards,
    John

Tommy Bowers
    Participant

ok so my situation is this, I have a ski chalet booking model, I want to add extras like ski hire and ski pass for each guest of the booking, for example a family of 4 (2 adults 2 children) will be as follows:

adult 1 (dad) wants ski hire and ski pass
    adult 2 (mum) wants ski hire and ski pass
    child 1 (7yrs) wants ski hire and ski pass
    child 2 (3 yrs) doesnt want ski hire and ski pass (too young, or whatever reason)

prices for ski hire are £30 per day per adult, but are £20 per day for a child, and weekly ski passes are £200 per week for the adults, and £100 per week for children

the above work around that you suggest does not support this kind of scenario right?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for explanation. I’ve added your suggestion to features list. Probably it will be possible in one of further updates. Currently you can create different Services for Children and Adults for example each service per accommodation will look like this:

+1 Adult ski hire and ski pass £30
    +2 Adult ski Hire and ski pass £60
    +3 Adult ski Hire and ski pass £90
    +1 Child ski hire and ski pass £20
    +2 Children ski hire and ski pass £40
    +3 Children ski hire and ski pass £60

Thus your guests will be able to select needed amount of services/ski passes.

Also you can try to sell such services additionally on your website using plugin like WooCommerce.

best regards,
    John

Tommy Bowers
    Participant

thats great, thanks for your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.