Adding room type gallery and booking button (oxygen page builder)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Adding room type gallery and booking button (oxygen page builder)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Cortijo-La-Cueva.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KARTAL ARIKAN
    Participant

Hello,

I would not prefer to use shortcode to display accommodations. I can easily add images and all other information with oxygen page builder repeater with choosing meta fields.

I couldn’t able to add gallery images. Repeater adds image urls in I think is the best solution to add a php code for that place. How I can query all gallery images of specific room type?

Secondly I need to add booking button which is essential. How can I add a custom booking button to the related room type?

https://villainfoca.com/accommodations/ here how I query accommodations.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kartal,

I’ve checked the link you have shared and the page can not be found.
    As for Oxygen Builder (repeater) so we did not have a chance to work with it or add a flex slider gallery using a code in a custom way. Unfortunately, we do not offer customizations of this type at the moment.

As for the Book button so the default one is linked to the page of the property. Thus you need to add a link to the post and style this link to look like a button. Or you may add a read more button and re-name it into the Book.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Cortijo-La-Cueva
    Participant

KARTAL ARIKAN
    Are you able to tell me how you created the required room templates in Oxygen ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.