Ad hoc price when booking from the backend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christer Fernstrom
    Participant

Hello,
    The customer I’m developing for would like to be able to freely choose the price when making a booking from the backend. To accomplish this there would have to be an input field for defining an ad hoc price in the table that shows up on the mphb_add_new_booking page. Something like shown in red below:

Ad Hoc Pricing

Is this doable. I’m happy to do some coding if you point me in the right direction.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christer,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion you provided. We’ve added your suggestion to our features list and we’ll see if anybody else requires the same functionality.
    Currently it is possible to change the price by applying discount codes. We are about to release an update where we added the ability to add flat amount discount code (at the moment there is just percentage type available).

We’ll notify you once we get any news on your request. Thanks.

best regards,
    John

Amos Kater
    Participant

Nowadays I only see the option of coupons (no discount options as far as I can see). However when I work with coupons the coupons field is automatically visible for my customers and I don’t want that. I only want to have the possibilty to apply discounts in the back-end.

Is that possible?
    Cheers

Amos

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Amos,

Our developers make a decision on what features to add after each plugin update based on the number of requests for different features.

We can offer you to hide the Coupon Code field on the front-end with custom CSS code. In this way, a guest will not see the Coupon Code field on the front-end, however, you will still be able to apply a discount code when making a booking from the back-end.
    Please, add the following CSS code under your dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.mphb_sc_checkout-wrapper .mphb-coupon-code-wrapper {
    	display: none;
    }

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.