All calendar dates unavailable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gerelsukh Batbayar
    Participant

my all accomodation cant book. All calendar dates unavailable. how to fix it

Steve
    Keymaster

Hi Gerelsukh,

If you have created your accommodation types, but they do not appear in the search results, or if their dates are displayed as crossed out on the website, then they are unavailable. For an accommodation type to be available it needs to have:

1. available physical accommodations in Accommodation > Accommodations;
    2. a pricing season for the searched dates (Accommodation > Seasons);
    3. an assigned rate for the searched dates (Accommodation > Rates).

If one of these three is not set up, then the plugin does not know the renting period and the price, so such accommodation types are considered unavailable.

If you configure these settings, but the accommodation types are still unavailable, please, submit a ticket and we will assist with a solution.

John Shiel
    Participant

I’ve installed the Villagio Theme and selected ‘Import Demo Data’ under the “Appearance’ menu. It should work ‘out of the box’ but I get the same problem – all dates crossed out.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi John,

If all the demo data has been imported appropriately, accommodation types should be available for bookings.
    Could you please submit a ticket here? We would need to have a closer look at your issue, in order to provide you with our personal assistance.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Selin Erdagi
    Participant

I’m having the same problem on my webpage but I haven’t received any responses to my ticket yet.

Andre Flores

Hello Selin,

As I can see your ticket has been replied, here is the response once again:

You should make sure that accommodation is actually assigned to the accommodation type in question. Navigate to the accommodation type page and check whether there is at least one active accommodation assigned to it: https://prnt.sc/x9t2sc.

Also, navigate to Rates and check whether they are currently assigned to the accommodation type: https://prnt.sc/x9t7es.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.