- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Mary Evans.
- December 8, 2019 at 4:27 pm #892964Gerelsukh BatbayarParticipant
my all accomodation cant book. All calendar dates unavailable. how to fix itDecember 17, 2019 at 4:55 pm #896602SteveKeymaster
If you have created your accommodation types, but they do not appear in the search results, or if their dates are displayed as crossed out on the website, then they are unavailable. For an accommodation type to be available it needs to have:
- available physical accommodations in Accommodation > Accommodations;
- a pricing season for the searched dates (Accommodation > Seasons);
- an assigned rate for the searched dates (Accommodation > Rates).
If one of these three is not set up, then the plugin does not know the renting period and the price, so such accommodation types are considered unavailable.
If you configure these settings, but the accommodation types are still unavailable, please, submit a ticket and we will assist with a solution.May 5, 2020 at 11:58 am #950181John ShielParticipant
I’ve installed the Villagio Theme and selected ‘Import Demo Data’ under the “Appearance’ menu. It should work ‘out of the box’ but I get the same problem – all dates crossed out.May 5, 2020 at 2:44 pm #950315Mary EvansModerator
If all the demo data has been imported appropriately, accommodation types should be available for bookings.
Could you please submit a ticket here? We would need to have a closer look at your issue, in order to provide you with our personal assistance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.