Accommodation tags archive shows full content insetad of excerpts

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Accommodation tags archive shows full content insetad of excerpts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fleur de Saviane
    Participant

Hello,

The accommodation tag archives show the full content of the accommodations. How can I change this to showing only the excerpts?

Thanks!

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Fleur,

Add the Read More tag to the content area of an accommodation type where you want its content to be cut on the tag archive page.

Fleur de Saviane
    Participant

Hi Stacey. The problem is that I don’t want to show simply the first part of the post but the custom excerpt (because of some shortcodes I don’t want to appear in the excerpt). How can I do that? Can I insert the <?php the_excerpt(); ?> somewhere? Thanks!

Fleur de Saviane
    Participant

Hi Stacey,

I have solved the problem by using the [mphb_rooms] shortcode adding the tag ID. This gives me the result I was trying to get.

Thanks
    Fleur

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Fleur,

As far as we know your question is related to Villagio theme. There is available predefined layout for Accommodation type categories archive page so you can use it to adjust archive page for tags too. For this you need to find taxonomy-mphb_room_type_category.php file inside Villagio folder. Then duplicate it and rename to taxonomy-mphb_room_type_tag.php

That’s it.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.