Accommodation search does not work

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bianka Boyanova.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bianka Boyanova
    Participant

The site is now running on a technical domain. Multilingual. I Use Polylang. Made accommodation types, seasons and rates. But the search options embed returns “not found”. During the experiments, I once saw the result of the search. But then again the empty result. Tried first in the Lite version, now purchased the pro version. Same. Help please!

Bianka Boyanova
    Participant

In addition, the date is not available for selection on the accommodation page.

Bianka Boyanova
    Participant

Help please! The search is still not working.
    I carefully read the recommendations ten times https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000918703-Why-my-accommodations-cannot-be-booked-
    I have created Seasons, Rates and accomodation for each type. But the search still returns the result “No accommodations found from 01.06.2019 – till 04.06.2019”. Of course, the date is included in the available seasons.
    I only saw the search result once when I added only one number. But when he added the rest, the search stopped looking for options.
    What am I doing wrong? Help please!

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Bianka,

MotoPress Hotel Booking is not compatible with Polylang. Our plugin has been tested and is compatible with WPML, so we can advise using only this plugin.
    If you are not seeing results in the original language version of the website, here is what you can check:
    Why my accommodations cannot be booked?
    If it does not help, please, submit a support ticket here.

Bianka Boyanova
    Participant

Thanks for Your reply! I suspected that wasn’t really the problem. Now I disabled Polylang and the problem remained. I’ll write a ticket in support.
    Thanks for Your Help!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Bianka,

We have found your ticket and we have requested additional information. Please check your email and sent a reply back.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Bianka Boyanova
    Participant

Hi, J. Davis!
    We sent the required information on Thursday. Was it possible to go to the site and fix the problem?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Bianka,

We have not received your email. Please, resend it.

Bianka Boyanova
    Participant

We sent it yesterday…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.