Accommodation price after coupon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gabi Miguel Lda
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how can I change the price of accommodation after coupon was applied, so the customer can see the difference in price before and after.

I attached two images so you can understand better.
    before
    after

Thank you,
    Kirill.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Gabi,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is no option to show the initial price after applying the discount code. However we’ll keep this in mind and update this topic if we have any news on this. Thanks for your feedback.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Gabi Miguel Lda
    Participant

Hi,

But I still have the possibility to change it trough Editor right?
    Any suggestions? I really need this to work properly.

Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gabi,

I’m not sure I got it properly so kindly ask you to clarify the issue? Could you provide your website example and explain the step by step how to replicate the issue?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Steve
    Participant

I concur the checkout screen should show the original booking price, with a line below that showing the coupon amount that was applied, followed by the new total line. The current display may confuse customers.

Gabi Miguel Lda
    Participant

Hi J.Davis,

Exactly what Steve said above.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Steve and Gabi,

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll review your request and notify you here if there are any news withing one of the next update releases.

J. Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

We are happy to announce that Price Breakdown shows Initial price, applied discount code and price after the discount is applied. Thanks to everybody.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.